Pose Fair Overview
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
This exciting Pop-Up round of Pose Fair focuses on carnal delights. All items at this event should be sexual and erotic in nature. Kink items are permitted and encouraged as well as poses for same sex and polyamorous couples.
Set-Up Begins: July 27th, 2019 - 12:00PM SLT
Set-Up Deadline: August 3rd, 2019 @ 11:59PM SLT
Extended Deadline (Fee Applies): August 5th, 2019 @ 11:59PM SLT
Event Opens: August 10th, 2019 @ 12:00PM SLT
Event Closes: August 31st, 2019 @ 11:59PM SLT
We are the ONLY long-lasting, successful, pose event in SL. Pose Fair (including Pop-Ups) is YOUR time to SHIIIIINE! We believe the primary reason for our success is because we do hold our participants to very specific quality standards. So, as always, we ask that you bring your A-Game to Pose Fair... for your own benefit and the benefit of the event.
♥ TWO new, exclusive ADULT items are required.
Items should be SEXUAL in nature, not just sexy. Intercourse, oral, masturbation, BDSM, other fetish play, etc are expected. Sexy, pinup, flirty, teasing, romantic, etc poses are not suitable for this event.
*A new item is defined as:
♥ Singles: 5 singles sold in one pack or separately (mirrors do not count separately)
♥ Couples: 1 couples pose or group pose (Pose must be interactive and touching each other, not just 2 avatars standing or sitting near each other.)
♥ Props (a chair, umbrella, flower, phone, etc): Must include 4 unique poses or a couples pose. Prop must interact with the poses.
♥ Backdrops: Original mesh backdrops/scenes may count as items on their own if they are elaborate enough. For a backdrop or scene to count as it's own item, you must get management approval. If you plan on making the equivalent of 2 full sets of poses, you won't need any approval as your poses will count as your two items on their own. Backdrops that are not original mesh may still qualify if they are unique and elaborate enough with original textures. Please contact management for approval.
♥ Recolors/Retextures of a prop do not count as a new item, no matter how varied the textures are.
♥ 1 dance animation = 1 item
♥ 1 AO may count for 2 items, please contact management for approval.
♥ Gachas are permitted but must meet the following criteria:
*You MUST use a gacha script that is current and updated, provides support, and tracks every pull in detail. We recommend the MD Labs gacha script as it provides detailed and comprehensive tracking, but if you use another script that meets these requirements, you may use it.
*One gacha may meet the minimum requirements as long as it fulfills the criteria of 2 full, new items.
♥ You can mix and match any of these to meet your requirements. If you have a pack of 3 singles plus a prop with 7 singles, that works just fine. Or a pack of 4 singles and a prop with 3 singles, plus a couples pose.. that's fine. If you have 5 unique props (not retextures) with 2 single poses in each, that's fine. Just make sure the sum of all your parts equals the specifications listed above. If you are not certain if your item qualifies, please contact management for assistance.
♥ Bento face animations won't count as an exclusive item, but you may sell them at Pose Fair.
♥ You must put the Pose Fair subscription board in your main store. If you don't already have one, one will be sent out after registration closes.
♥ You MAY put out previously released items as long as you have your minimum 2 exclusives, you have reasonable space left in your booth, and the items match the theme. However, we do encourage you to fill your booth with as many new items as you can for maximum sales.
This adult event has a special group of rules, so please read carefully.
- Absolutely NO child/teen sex, realistic animal sex, rape, dolcett or other mutilation or death based sexual items, and no scat play or golden showers. We reserve the right to reject other items that may be considered disturbing to the majority. If you are interested in making an item you believe may be controversial, please contact management for approval.
- Fantasy creatures (werewolves, furries, orcs, etc) do not count as animal sex and poses made for these types of avatars are permitted.
- Your ads must be ABUNDANTLY CLEAR that all avatars involved are adults. If your ad avatar remotely resembles a teenager or child, you will be asked to make a new ad before deadline. Whether or not an avatar looks like a teenager or child is at the sole discretion of management. Management's word is final.
- Hardcore BDSM and other rough sex play poses are permitted, but it must be clear in your ads that the sex is consensual. If your pose appears to be a rape pose, it will be removed and you must replace it before deadline to remain in the event.
- Ads do not need to be censored at the event, but you must create a censored ad for us to post on social media.
- You are responsible for knowing the rules, dates, guidelines, expectations, etc. Failure to read the rules, updates, notices, etc is not an excuse for any violation.
- Rules are not limited to the rules outlined here. We cannot predict every unique situation that arises and will amend the rules and make on the spot judgment calls as necessary in the best interest of the event. Management decisions are final.
- If Pose Fair staff is contacted by your customers to intervene in a customer service issue, we will contact you to aid in a resolution for the customer. We expect that you will respond to us and work with us to defuse any difficult situation.
- All poses and animations must be 100% original. No purchased full perms animations or poses may be sold individually or used in your props.
- All props must either be original mesh (or prims) or using licensed template work with permissions. No items from TurboSquid or other similar websites that have explicitly banned use in Second Life will be permitted.
- Any items that violate the copyrights or trademarks of other brands (RL or SL) will be removed. You will still be expected to meet your minimum requirements if we have to reject a new item that violates any policy.
- Anyone found to be using copybotted items will be completely removed from the event and will not be welcomed back to any future events.
- If you purchase template items from the Marketplace or any outside website, you are responsible for ensuring that items you are using are legal. If you mistakenly purchase copybotted or other illegal template items, you will still be held accountable.
- Pose Fair is a group effort. We are all responsible for maintaining a public image that helps to keep Pose Fair in good social standing in Second Life. While we really don't have any concern about personal behavior, attitudes, political beliefs, etc, expressed on social media we do draw the line at a few things:
1. Disparaging the event. If you have an issue with the event, please take your issues to management for a peaceful resolution. When you post negative things on social media, you don't just hurt the owner and management, you hurt all of your fellow pose makers. I'm sure we can discuss things like adults. Posts of this type will result in immediate and permanent removal from the event, including a ban from the sim, groups, and social media pages.
2. Hate speech or memes that reflect hateful beliefs. Racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist, bullying etc. posts/memes on social media will not be tolerated and will result in removal from the event without refund.
3. Publicly disparaging other brands, other events, or media partners may result in removal as well, depending on the severity of the issue.
- Failure to abide by the rules may result in removal of your items from the event, removal of your store from the event, or even a permanent ban from Pose Fair depending on the severity of the violation. This includes any rule that we have to add to address a unique situation.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason
- Not reading and not knowing the rules will not create an exception
In the application form you will be asked if you are willing to provide prizes for contest winners for marketing purposes. All marketing is done to benefit the event as a whole. Without the marketing efforts we put into Pose Fair, we would not be a successful event. We cannot force you to give away your items for free, so on the registration form you will be asked if you will be willing to send a prize (one of your items) to our contest winners when we contact you with a winner name. We will not ask for more than 2 items be sent per store, per round. Fat packs are always excluded from these contests.
In addition to the specific items, we will have a few big contest winners in the group to receive all review copies sent out. This is our photo contest prize and could possibly be a prize for a social media contest as well. By sending out your items for our bloggers, you are consenting to our contest winners to receive those items as well.
- We will take on about 25 bloggers for this event
- We try very hard to get two posts done for each store (4 for sponsors) for stores that provide review copies for our bloggers. While we are almost always successful in this, sometimes we do not have bloggers to cover certain poses that appeal to niche demographics. It is also sometimes difficult to get vlog coverage for animations, though we do our best.
- We do not focus on coverage for stores that do not provide items to all of our bloggers. If you don't send your items to our bloggers, it will be up to you to secure blogger coverage for your items.
Small, token gifts are encouraged for our Pose Fair Lovers group. They bring us a lot of traffic and sales and we want to keep encouraging them to stay in the group. Gifts should be small and simple so that people don't feel like they don't need to shop because of all the elaborate gifts that have been given out.
- It is absolutely essential that you communicate with Pose Fair staff, especially if we message you with a question. If we contact you three or more times in the 2 weeks prior to event opening with no response, we reserve the right to revoke your booth and find a replacement so that we reduce the risk of an empty booth.
- You must be set up on time. If you are unable to be set up on time, it is expected that you will contact a member of the management team to request and pay for an extension BEFORE the deadline. If you are not set up by the deadline, you will be removed from the event and someone from the waiting list will be given your booth.
- If you are unable to participate in the event after signing up and making payment, please let a member of the management team know as soon as you can. You can reach us in-world, on Facebook, through Flickr mail, through email, or on Discord. If you would like, you may request to add Ruby on Skype, just send a private IM to request it. There are many ways to reach us and we expect to be contacted in the event that you cannot participate. If there is a real life emergency that prevents you from contacting us, please contact us as soon as you return and are able to communicate so that we know what happened. We are reasonable, understanding, and compassionate people, we just need to know what's going on. Complete no shows that make no effort to communicate will not be welcomed back to Pose Fair or any other events organized by the Pose Fair team.
Staff Contact Info:
RubyStarlight Writer - Owner and Organizer
Ruby on Skype: Please contact me directly
Grace Sixpence - General Event Manager
Tempest Rosca - Social Media Manager
General Event Communication: